Here is another cold salad that can be used as a side during the hot days of the summer. It is a nice light dish that will not weigh you down.
- 1 package (12 oz) Tricolor Spiral Rotini
- 4 medium Carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 medium Zucchini, cut in julienne slices
- 3 medium Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Broccoli, broken in small florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower, broken in small florets
- 1 can (15 oz) Chickpeas (Garbonzo Beans) drained
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
Cook the Rotini according to the directions on package until it is al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Place in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Toss gently. Put in a storage container and chill for several hours before serving. Serves 4 -8.