Want something different from cole slaw? Try this instead.
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream (Out here we have Cacquie brand Mexican style. Excellent flavor!)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1 can (15 ozs) whole Kernel Corn (Yellow or White)
- 2 Carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 jar (4 ozs) Pimentos, drained and diced
- 1 jar (4 ozs) chopped Green Chilies
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh grated Lemon Zest
In a large bowl mix sour cream, mayo, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well until creamy. Add corn, carrot, onion, pimento, and chilies. Mix well. Season with lemon zest and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.