This another lo carb slow cooker recipe that is so easy and so good. What’s not to like? Ham and bacon!!!! Yum!
- 3 cups Ham, diced
- 1 lb Cauliflower Florets fresh or frozen
- 6 ozs. Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream or Coconut Milk
- 15 ozs. Chicken Stock, can or homemade
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 4 cloves Garlic, peeled and pressed or chopped
- 8 ozs. Cheddar Cheese, grated. I buy the block cheese and grate it myself. That way there is no added extras in my cheese.
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
6 Green Onions, chopped as a garnish.
Mix all ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours.