This a wonderful lo-carb substitute for bulgur tabbouleh. Since this is my own recipe I cannot claim that it is gluten-free; however, my ingredients are comparable to commercial recipes that are labeled gluten-free.
- 2 small heads Cauliflower, riced or grated. You can buy already riced cauliflower but if you are thrifty like me you can grate the florets on a box grater
- ½ lb Tomatoes, small dice
- ½ large Cucumber, grated
- ½ cup Oil, I use extra light Olive Oil
- ½ cup Lemon or Lime Juice
- 1 bunch of Green Onions or 3 Leeks, sliced fine
- ½ bunch of Italian Parsley, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Seasoned Salt, Aldi’s has a seasoned salt without MSG
- 1 Tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
Mix all ingredients and chill for 2 hours before serving.