This is a nice fast sauce to make at home. You can use a couple drops of this in scrambled eggs or almost anything! Great taste! Nice heat!
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1 small Tomato, peeled and deseeded, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar (Try White Wine Vinegar for a different taste)
- 1/2 pound Habaneros, deseeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
Heat EVOO in a saucepan over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook until soft about 2 minutes. Don’t brown. Add the tomato and cook another 1 minute. Add the habs, vinegar and salt. Simmer for about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate for 2 days. Strain out the solids with a mesh sieve and discard. Store in an airtight container. This will last for about 3 months in the fridge.