This recipe is so easy. I used left over chicken breasts that we grilled on our George Foreman grill but you don’t even have to cook the chicken, just pick some pre-cooked chicken from the store and you are set!
- 14 ozs of cooked Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 2/3 cup Cheese of your choice, Mexican Blend, Colby Jack or Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1/3 cup Green Onion, fine chopped
- 8 Flour or Whole Grain Tortillas, 8″ diameter
- Sea Salt and Red Cayenne Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Sour Cream
Combine chicken, cheese and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste. Divide the mixture evenly on top of 4 tortillas. Cover with the reaming tortillas. Heat a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium high heat in a large skillet and working in batches cook the tortillas for about 3 on side. Turn the quesadilla over and heat for another 3 minutes. Serve warm and top with salsa and sour cream.