I confess I love Blue Cheese. Yes, I know, I know, it’s an acquired taste. But team it with BACON! Ohhhhh!
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise (add a bit more if you think it is too dry)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 6 ozs crumbles Blue Cheese
- 2 1/2 cup cooked diced Chicken
- 6 strips thick cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Grapes, cut in half
- 1 medium Apple, un peeled & diced (I like Granny Smith)
- 2 ribs Celery, fine diced
- fresh Flat leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sunflower or Pumpkin Seeds to garnish
In a large bowl mix the mayo, vinegar and blue cheese. Mix well. Add the rest of ingredients except seeds. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with seeds before serving.