I like using this slightly spicy vinaigrette instead of store-bought salad dressing. Goes great with a salad made of romaine.
- 1/3 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Whisk together all ingredients except the EVOO. After whisking gradually add the EVOO in a steady while whisking all together. Serve immediately. Makes about a cup.