Turkey leftovers. Here’s a nice recipe to use it up.
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 10 ozs White Mushrooms, sliced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1 cup Milk or Half & Half
- 1 tablespoon dry Sherry, optional
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound cooked al dente Pasta
- 3 cups cooked Turkey diced
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
Melt butter in a large skillet and saute the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste for about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add milk and sherry and cook for about 2 minutes until it is slightly thick. In a large bowl place the cooked pasta and combine with the mushroom mix. Add the cheese and peas. Toss well. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve warm with crusty bread.