This is another rif on coleslaw. If you are looking for something else other than a cabbage slaw, try this.
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith Apple, cored and chopped
- 3 cups Celery, thin sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Sugar or Sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Black Pepper or Red Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seeds
Combine the celery, carrot and apple in bowl. In a small mixing bowl, mix the mayo sugar, salt, vinegar and celery seeds and fold into the celery mixture. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.