This is fast and easy side that will compliment almost any meat main dish. Made with a package of baby carrots it is even faster to prepare.
- 1 package of Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted Butter
- 4 whole Cloves
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook the carrots in boiling water until crisp tender. Drain. Mix vinegar, sugar, butter and cloves. Warm the mix. Remove the whole cloves and pour the mix over the carrots. Season with salt and pepper to taste.