This is a wonderful veggie dish for the cool Fall nights. And the heat from the oven will warm your kitchen. I love a dual purpose dish! 🙂
- 1 pound small Carrots, peeled and cut in 3 inch pieces
- 1 small Caulifower cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch Brocolli, broken into small flowerettes
- 1 large Sweet Onion, thin sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground Sage
- Sea Salt and Black or Red Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Place all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl, mix the EVOO, basil, garlic, dill, sage, salt and pepper. Drizzle over the veggies and toss well to coat. Place the coated veggies in a 13×9 baking dish. Bake for about 30 minutes until veggies are nicely browned.