This is not your traditional bread pudding but I think you’ll like it.
- 2 squares unsweetened Chocolate
- 4 cups scaled Milk (If you want a firmer pudding use 2 cups.)
- 2 cups Bread cubes
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 325 F.
Put the chocolate squares in the scaled milk and heat until melted. Beat throughly. Soak bread cubes in the milk mix and set aside. Allow the bread to really soak up the liquid. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the bread cubes. Pour into a 2 quart buttered baking dish and bake for 60 minutes.