There’s nothing better than homemade condiments. I like to make my own because I can control the amount of sugar in them. And I never add any High Fructose Corn Syrup!
- 1 can (6 ozs) Tomato Paste
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/8 cup Brown Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or Kosher
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/4 dry Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Cloves
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix well and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Use within 3 weeks.