A nice little snack as a veggie dip or even a great salad dressing.
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Green Onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley, fine chopped
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 small clove Garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt or Kosher
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
Mix all ingredients except poppy seeds in a food processor with a blade. Blitz until smooth. Place in a small mix bowl and add poppy seeds. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Serve over a salad or as a dipping sauce.