If I were a food ingredient, I would be a potato. The lowly spud has fed generations of people all over the world but you can tart it up and make it something special. This potato salad should be invited to all picnics and family reunions!
- 1 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 5 to 6 medium size Potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
- 1 cup Celery, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 hard boiled Eggs, chopped
Combine all ingredients and chill in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.