This is another easy snack for hungry sports fans. For a special treat, serve with warmed thin style tortilla chips or even flatbread.
- 1 can (15 ozs) Black Beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) White Corn, drained
- 3 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Sweet Green Pepper, seeded and chopped (for a little heat use Pablano Peppers)
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, destemmed and chopped
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 packet Zesty Italian, Good Seasons dry mix
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
Mix all ingredients together. Let chill in fridge overnight to marry all of the flavors. Serve with chips.