For the past several years, I have been gathering recipes so I can make condiments at home. This is a nice rich tasting ranch dressing you can use on salads and as a veggie dip.
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream, regular for the creamy consistency
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Green Onions, very fine chop
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, very fine chop
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 small Garlic clove, peeled and pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine until smooth. Will keep in fridge for 3 days. Makes almost 1 cup.