Another condiment that I prefer to make at home is cocktail sauce. On the rare occasion when my husband and I treat ourselves with shrimp, I make this sauce. It has a nice kick.
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 small Onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Lemon, seeded and squeezed. Use the juice.
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- Seas Salt or Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Chill in fridge at least 1 hour before serving.