Hummus is filled with fiber, protein and gluten-free. Teamed with celery stick or cucumbers it is filling and good tasting.
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1 can (15 ozs) Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Tahini Paste (Sesame Seed Butter)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground Coriander
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1/3 cup Water (if needed)
Add all ingredients except the water to the bowl of a food processor. Blend well until smooth. Add water (if needed) to thin to desired consistency. Serve with celery, cucumbers, crackers or sweet red bell pepper.