This very simple salad with just a few ingredients. And it allows each flavor to speak for itself. And of course the bacon sings!!
- 1 pound fresh Spinach, washed
- 4 oz fresh White Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 Hard-boiled Eggs, peeled and sliced
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove fresh Garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
In a large serving bowl, toss spinach, mushrooms, green and red onions. Set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, mix dressing ingredients and blend well. Add to the spinach mix and toss gently.
Chill in the fridge at least 1 hour. Just before serving add the hard-boiled egg slices and bacon. Approximately 4 servings.