A friend of mine gave me this recipe and it is yummy!
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry Mustard Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or Kosher
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 to 1 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon Poppy seeds
In a small pot, heat the vinegar and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Allow to cool to room temperature. Place in a blender, add mustard powder, salt and onion powder. Blitz. Add EVOO slowly into the blender. Blend well. Add poppy seeds but don’t blend. Pour into an air tight storage container. Will keep at least 2 weeks.