This corn casserole has a kicked up taste with some red cayenne pepper and some green chiles. This is a nice side for this harvest time of the year.
- 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (8 1/2 ozs) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (8 ozs) can cream-style Corn
- 1 can (8 ozs) whole Kernel White Corn, drained
- 1 can (4.5 ozs) Green Chiles, drained
- 1 container (8 ozs) Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Cayenne Pepper powder
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) Butter, melted
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine all ingredients, stirring just enough to until the muffin mix is moistened. Pour batter in a lightly greased 11X7 baking dish. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes depending on your oven temperature. Serve warm.