This colorful recipe is a nice change from a regular cabbage slaw. I use three different cuts on the ingredient just to have three different textures. I like to have this as a side to one of my chicken dishes.
- 1 medium Granny Smith Apple, cored, unpeeled and juilanned
- 1 heaping cup Purple Cabbage, thin sliced
- 2 medium Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Seeds
Mix all ingredients. Adjust the seasonings to your taste. I don’t put sugar in this because we like it a little more sour. Chill for at least an hour before serving.