I get recipes from all different places and twist them to suit us. I don’t know where I found this recipe but I have not changed a thing.
- 2 pounds country style Pork Ribs
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Extra VIrgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 can (14 ozs) Sauerkraut undrained
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Caraway Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a cast Iron Dutch Oven, cook the ribs and onion in EVOO until the ribs are browned and onion tender. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over ribs. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until ribs are tender.