Okay, this is about as “fou-fou” a dish that I serve. But it is very good for cold soup. Think of it as a plum smoothie in a bowl. Really it’s yum.
- 8 ozs Sour Cream, regular or low fat
- 1 can (1 pound 16ozs) Purple Plums (use several cans if you can’t find the one large one)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Pit plums if they are not pitted already. Blend all ingreideints in a blender or using an immersion stick blender. Chill overnight.