This dish is very easy and very tasty. About the only thing I can’t grow in my garden are the limes.
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1 small Sweet Onion, coarse chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Dash of dried Red Cayenne Powder
- 2 medium slicing Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels, frozen, fresh or canned
- Tortilla Chips
Combine all ingredients in a large. Serve with Tortilla Chips.