Yes. I confess. My first name is Linda. And this recipe is a mixture of my mine and my mom’s. Both my mom and my grandmom (Baba in Eastern European) were excellent home cooks. I hope I can carry their torch.
- 10 small Red Potatoes, cooked and diced large
- 2 Hard-boiled Eggs, chopped
- 2 ribs of Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Sweet or Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons Olive Oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Seeds
- Parsley flakes to taste
- 6 sprigs of fresh Chives, chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy.