This makes a great lunch meal to take to work. Double the portions for a side to an evening dinner.
- 1/4 head of Red or White Cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 medium Carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 ribs of Celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red or Orange Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh Peas or thawed frozen Peas
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh Parlsey as garnish
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, EVOO
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cold Water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 small Garlic clove, pressed
Mix the slaw ingredients except the seeds and parlsey. Whisk all of the dressing ingredients until well blended. Toss into the slaw mixture. Chill for at least 1 hour. Before serving garnish portions with seeds and parlsey.