This recipe started with my quick sale purchases, as most of my recent recipes do. I found the base recipe over at Epicurious but I made it my way.
- 2 ½ pounds medium size Red Potatoes
- 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 oz Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Red or Sweet Onion, very thinly sliced
- 24 Black Olives, halved
- ¼ cup chiffonade Basil
- 2 Tbsp drained Capers
- 3 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- ½ Tsp dried Oregano
- 3 hard boiled Eggs, diced
Cook whole potatoes in boiling salted water for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Peel (or not) and cut into 1 inch pieces. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss to coat potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.