This is a super easy stroganoff for a working family. Start it in the morning and have it for dinner.
- 3 pound round steak 1/2 inch thick. Use Beef or Bison
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour or Wondra
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Mustard
- 2 medium Onions, slice the whole onions into onion rings
- 8 0zs fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (15 ozs) Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup dry White Wine
- 1 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour or Wondra
- Hot buttered Egg Noodles
- 3 tablespoons fresh Parsley, chopped
Combine 1/2 cup flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Mix well. Trim all excess fat off the meat and cut into 3 inch strips. Toss the flour mixture with the meat strips. Coat well. Place the coated meat into the crockpot. Place the onion rings and mushrooms into the crockpot. Add beef broth and wine. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
One hour before serving, combine sour cream with 1/4 cup of flour and stir into crockpot. Warm for one hour on low setting. Serve the stroganoff over the cooked buttered noodles and garnish with parsley.