This is a nice change from tradtional cole slaw. You can kick up the heat a bit by adding some Red Cayenne Powder.
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream ( I use Cacique Crema Mexicanna Agria, a Mexicna style sour cream)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dry Mustard
- 2 teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 can (15 ozs) Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 Carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Diced Pimento
- 1/2 can (3.5 ozs) Chopped Green Chilies
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients well. Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.