The balsamic vinegar in this dish makes a really nice carmelization on the potatoes.
- 1 1/2 pounds of New Red Potatoes, peel on and halved or quartered if large
- 3/4 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth or Home made
- 1/4 cup Blasamic Vinegar, chose as best as possible. It will be worth it.
- 6 cloves of Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 5 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss well. Place the mix in a 9×9 baking dish. Bake for about 1 1/2 hours , tossing twice, until potatoes are tender and liquids are reduced and forms a nice glaze over the potatoes.