A favorite for summer holidays and picnics! This recipe is easliy doubled if you are feeding a crowd.
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or Kosher
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper or Red Cayenne (We like the red cayenne powder because it is easier on our stomachs.)
- 2 teaspoons Celery Seeds
- 1 pound Green Cabbage, fine sliced or shredded in a food processor
- 2 medium Carrots, peeled and shredded
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place in airtight storage container and chill in fridge for 1 hour before serving.