These are really nice Christmas gifts . I like to give food or handmade items to my friends. If you give these, I’m sure your friends will ask for the recipe!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Sauce of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper or Red Cayenne Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Pecan Halves (about 10 ozs)
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Over medium low heat melt the butter in medium saucepan. Stir in Worcestershire Sauce, hot sauce, pepper and salt. Remove the pan from heat and stir in pecans. Coat the pecans with the butter sauce. Turn out into a shallow baking pan and spread out in one layer. Place baking pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake until nicely browned about 8 to 10 minutes.