This is a contribution from my brother for my blog. Again a one pot meal that is a favorite of mine!
- 1 pound Beef, cubed
- 4 ribs Celery, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large Onion, large chopped
- 6 Carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 teaspoons Pepper
- 1 can (15 ozs) Green Beans
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 quarts Water
- 1 can (16 ozs) Low Sodium Beef Stock or Home made
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Brown the beef in a cast iron Dutch Oven about 8 minutes. Add Olive Oil if needed. Remove beef from pot and set aside. Add flour to the pot and brown the flour. Gradually add water and stir to smooth any lumps. Add beef back in the pot and all the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Serves 4 to 6.