The first Wednesday of every month is potluck food day at work and there have been some great dishes brought in by my co-workers. This month’s food day was a healthy theme. These sliders were delicious. A co-worker made them with turkey but I only had honey roasted ham in the fridge and that worked too.
- Package of small size rolls. I used Onion and Poppy Seeds Ciabotta rolls
- Package of Honey Roast Ham or Turkey
- Package of sliced Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar or substitute Honey
Combine sauce ingredients in a small pot and melt.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Assembly the sliders. I used 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of cheese. Arrange them on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour sauce over top of sliders. Bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese looks gooy and melted. Allow to cool slightly and serve. Enjoy!!!