The holidays are just around the corner and I always try to offer different munchies. Now I do like the healthy broccoli, carrot sticks and cauliflower nibbles but sometimes you just want the decadent cheesy snack!
- 40 ozs Neufchatel or Cream Cheese, softened
- 40 ozs Cheddar Cheese, shredded (the mild version works better with the Bleu Cheese)
- 4 ozs Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- Hot Sauce to taste (We enjoy Scorned Woman and Tejas Tears)
- Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder to taste
- Dried Dill Weed
Thoroughly mix all ingredients except the dill weed. Divide the dough into 3 equal portions and shape into balls. Roll the cheese balls in the dill weed to coat. Chill until firm about 2 hours. Serve with any type of cracker.