This dish is a nice change of pace from the regular mayo type slaw.
- 5 cups Green Cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 cups Red Cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 Sweet Red Peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and grated
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh Ginger Root
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, peeled and pressed
In a bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, pepper, carrot and green onions. Fold in the dressing just before serving.