I love those fingerling potatoes that I have been finding in the stores out here. Rose, purple, gold ones! And they are not only confined to place like Whole Foods but I find them in our little local grocery store. This is a simple side dish that really adds a pop to a meal.
- 2 pounds Fingerling Potatoes
- Boiling Water
- Sea Salt for the boiling water
- Lemon Butter Sauce
Wash the potatoes. Boil them with the skins on. Cover the potatoes with the water. Boil about 20 minutes or until tender all the way through. Drain, serve with the lemon butter drizzled over them.
Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Dill Weed
- Sea Salt and fresh ground Black Pepper to taste
In a small pan melt the butter and add the remaining ingredients. Serve hot over the potatoes.